The organizers will book accommodation for invited speakers. All other participants should book their own accommodation.
There are three main options for accommodation at the conference:
- On-campus accommodation: contact the Conference and Accommodation
Centre. We suggest that you read up on the types of rooms that are
available before booking:
- Some South Campus rooms (suites and ensuites) are similar to
- Other South Campus rooms (College Rooms) consist of a private
bedroom with washbasin, and toilet/shower facilities along each section of
- North Campus accommodation consists of multi-bedroom apartments, so
you would have a private bedroom, and shared kitchen, dining room, and
- Some South Campus rooms (suites and ensuites) are similar to hotel-style accommodation.
- Glenroyal Hotel: this is 5–10
minutes walk from the University.
- Accommodation outside Maynooth e.g. in a hotel in Dublin. We recommend this option only to those who know Dublin well, or as a last resort. There are public transport connections from Dublin to Maynooth but, even if you stay very near a bus/train station in central Dublin, you will probably need to leave at least an hour earlier each morning than if you had stayed in Maynooth.