- Darstellungstheorietage and Nikolaus Conference Lehrstuhl D fühematik (RWTH Aachen), 2pm Thu Dec 5, to 6pm Sat Dec 7, 2013.
- Sixty-third BLOC meeting, Mathematical Institute, Oxford. Karin Erdmann's 65th birthday, 17 - 18 Oct 2013.
- Mathematics of John Thompson, Conference on Finite Groups and related topics, University of Cambridge, 9 - 13 September 2013.
- Brauer's problems in representation theory-50 years on, A conference in honour of Geoffrey Robinson's 60th birthday, University of Manchester, U.K. Sep 3 - 6, 2013.
- 24th British Combinatorial Conference, Royal Holloway, University of London, 30 June - 5 July 2013.
- Complex Analysis and Approximation, A conference in honour of Anthony G. O'Farrell, NUI Maynooth, 17 - 19 June 2013.
- The Third International Symposium on Groups, Algebras and related topics, celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Journal of Algebra, Peking University, Beijing, China, 10 -16 June 2013.
- Representations and Finite Groups, Conference in Honour of Professor Roderick Gow, May 28, 2013, University College Dublin.
- Groups in Galway 2013, 10-11 May, 2013, National University of Ireland Galway.
- Algebra, Combinatorics and Representation Theory, in honor of the 60th birthday of Andrei Zelevinsky April 24-28, 2013 Northeastern University, Boston, MA.
- Annual conference of the DFG priority programme in representation theory, SPP 1388, March 25--28, 2013, Evangelische Akademie Bad Boll, Germany .
- Combinatorial Representation Theory Day
Institut füebra, Zahlentheorie und Diskrete Mathematik, Leibzig University, Tuesday, February 5, 2013.
- Rational Catalan combinatorics, 17-21 December 2012, American Institute of Mathematics, Palo Alto, California.
- Darstellungstheorietage 2012, University of Magdeburg, Magdeburg, Germany, Nov 23 - 24, 2012. (Wolfgang Willems)
- Special Session on Groups, Representations, and Characters, AMS Fall Central Sectional Meeting University of Akron, USA, October 20-21, 2012
- Mathematics of John Thompson, Conference on Finite Groups and related topics, University of Cambridge, 27-30 September 2012. POSTPONED
- Categorical Methods in Representation Theory, University of Bristol, 24th-28th September 2012.
- Gradings and Decomposition Numbers,Universität Stuttgart, Germany, 24-28 September, 2012.
- Lie algebras and Applications,Matematiska institutionen, Uppsala Universitet, SWEDEN, 5-9 September, 2012.
- Representation Theory of Finite Groups and Related Topics, celebrating 60th birthday of Shigeo Koshitani. Hamamatsu, Japan. 31 August - 2 September, 2012.
- Finite Groups, Representation Theory and Related Topics,Mathematics Institute, Oxford University. In honour of M. Collins. Organised by D. Craven and R. Rouquier. 20-24 August 2012.
- Workshop and International Conference on Representations of Algebras(ICRA 2012), Workshop: 08-11 August 2012. Conference: 13-17 August 2012. Bielefeld University, Germany.
- Cohomology and Support in Representation Theory and Related Topics, University of Washington, Seattle Summer ?-School: July 27-30, 2012.
- GROUPS, RINGS AND GROUP RINGS 2012, Wembley Inn Hotel, Ubatuba, state of São Paulo, Brazil, July 23-28, 2012.
- Group Rings and related topics, Universität Stuttgart, Germany, June 25-29, 2012.
- Workshop on Geometry, representation theory and clusters, University of Leicester, UK, 21-23 June 2012.
- Young Algebraists' Conference 2012 YAC'12, EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland: June 11 - 15, 2012.
- Workshop on Representation Theory of Groups, Lie Algebras, and Hopf Algebras, satellite of 2012 Summer Meeting of the Canadian Math Soc, University of Regina, Saskatchewan, 31st May - 4th June, 2012.
- Modular Algebras: Representations, Invariants, Lie Theory, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität, Jena, May 23--25, 2012.
- Groups in Galway 2012, 11-12 May, 2012.
- Young Researchers Workshop on Higher Algebraic and Geometric Structures: Modern Methods in Representation Theory, Fields Institute, University of Toronto, Ontario, Canada, May 7-9, 2012.
- Representations of Finite Groups, Oberwolfach, Germany. 25-31 March, 2012.
- DFG Schwerpunkttagung Darstellungstheorie 1388, University of Erlangen, Germany: March 19 - 22, 2012.
- Cluster algebras and combinatorics, University of Graz, Austria: March 8 - 10, 2012.
- EMS-RSME Joint Mathematical Weekend,Bilbao, October 7-9, 2011.
- NY Workshop on the Symmetric Group, September 8-9, 2011 at the Graduate Center of the City University of New York.
- LMS workshop on representation theory, 15th18th June 2011, University of Birmingham.
- Southeastern Lie Theory Workshop: Finite and Algebraic Groups, University of Virginia, June 1-4, 2011.
- Modular Representations of Symmetric Groups and Related Objects, Mini-Workshop, Oberwolfach, April 24-30, 2011.
- The 5th de Brún Workshop Groups, Combinatorics, Computing National University of Ireland, Galway, 11-16 April, 2011.
- Seminar of Representation Theory and Related Areas: First Workshop. University of Coimbra, Portugal, April 6th, 2011.
- The symmetric group: representations and combinatorics, 29 March 2011 one-day meeting, Royal Holloway London, UK.
- Darstellungstheorie Schwerpunkttagung 2011, Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, Mü, March 1 - March 4, 2011.
- On the Interaction of Representation Theory with Geometry and Combinatorics, Hausdorff Institute Mathematics, Bonn, Germany. Trimester Program on January - April 2011.
- Combinatorial Representation Theory Day, Friday, February 18, 2011, University of Leibnitz.
- Fifty-first BLOC meeting, Friday 10th December 2010 in the Centre for Mathematical Science, City University, London
- Darstellungstheorietage 2010, 5-6 November 2010, Stuttgart.
- Summerschool - Representation Theory of Finite Groups 27--29 September 2010, Aachen.
- Fiftieth BLOC meeting 9-10 September 2010, University of Leicester.
- XIV International Conference on Representations of Algebras and Workshop 6-9 August 2010. ICRA XIV Conference: 11-15 August, National Olympics Memorial Youth Center, Tokyo, Japan.
- Cohomology of Finite Groups: Interactions and Applications, 25--31 July 2010, Mathematisches Forschungsinstitut Oberwolfach, Germany.
- Group Representation Theory and Related Topics, 22--25 June 2010, EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland. In honour of Jacques Thevenaz.
- Groups in Galway 2010, NUI-Galway, May 28-29, 2010.
- Supercharacters and combinatorial Hopf algebras 17--21 May 2010, American Institute of Mathematics, Palo Alto, California.
- Representations of finite groups: local cohomology and support Mathematical Research Institute, Oberwolfach, Germany: May 23 - 29, 2010.
- Arithmetic of group rings and related structures, RWTH Aachen, Aachen, Germany: March 22 - 26, 2010.
- Darstellungstheorietage 2009, Friedrich-Schiller-UniversitäJena, 13-14 November 2009
- The Lewisfest, Meeting in honour of David Lewis's 65th birthday, University College Dublin, Ireland, July 23 - 24, 2009.
- Combinatorial Geometric Structures in Representation Theory, LMS Durham Symposium, July 6-16, 2009.
- Representation Theory and Lie Theory, 22-26 June 2009, Isaac Newton Institute for Mathematical Sciences, Cambridge, UK.
- Conference on Algebraic Topology, Group Theory and Representation Theory, June 9-15, 2009, Isle of Skye, Scotland.
- Advances in Group Theory and Applications 2009, Hotel Lo Scoglio, Porto Cesareo (Lecce, ITALY): June, 8th - 12th, 2009.
- Isaacs Conference, Conference on Character Theory of Finite Groups, June 3-5, 2009, Universitat de Valencia, Spain.
- BMC 2009/IMS Joint Meeting of the 61st British Mathematical Colloquium and the 22nd Annual Meeting of the Irish Mathematical Society National University of Ireland Galway, 6-9 April, 2009
- Representations of Finite Groups Oberwolfach, March 22nd - March 28th, 2009
- Workshop on Representations and Cohomology University of Cologne, March 1-6, 2009
- Combinatorial Representation Theory Day Leibniz University Hannover, Friday, February 13, 2009
- Instructional Workshop, Jan 12-23, 2009, Isaac Newton Institute for Mathematical Sciences, Cambridge, UK.
- Special Theme Program on Group Theory, Combinatorics and Computation, University of Western Australia, Perth, 5-16 January, 2009.
- Representation Theory of Finite Groups and Algebras, and Related Topics, Nov 20-21, 2008, Kyoto University. Organizer:Shigeo Koshitani.
- Interactions between representation theory and commutative algebra, workshop, Centre de Recerca Matematica, Barcelona, 25-27 September, 2008.
- Algebraic groups and related topics, LMS/EPSRC short instructional course, Mon 15 - Fri 19 Sep 2008, School of Mathematics, University of Birmingham.
- Duality and Involutions in Representation Theory, National university of Ireland, Maynooth 19--22 August 2008.
- Workshop: July 30-August 2, 2008 ICRA XIII Conference: August 4-August 8, 2008. University of Sao Paulo. Sao Paulo, Brazil: July 30-August 8, 2008.
- First De Brúrkshop on Computational Algebra 21 July - 1 August 2008, National University of Ireland, Galway.
- 5th European Congress of Mathematics, Amsterdam, July 14-18, 2008.
- Modules and Representation Theory, Babes-Bolyai University Cluj-Napoca, July 7 - 12, 2008.
- International Conference on vertex operator algebras and related areas, Geoffrey Mason's 60th Birthday, July 7-11, 2008, Illinois State University.
- Summer school: Geometric Methods in Representation Theory Institut Fourier, Grenoble, France: June 16-July 4, 2008.
- Representation Theory of Algebras
June 15-25, 2008, Tehran, Iran.
- Conference on Algebra and its Applications, in honor of 70th Birthday of S. K. Jain. Ohio University, Athens, June 18-21, 2008.
- Commutative Algebra: Connections with Algebraic Topology and Representation Theory, a conference on the occasion of Luchezar Avramov's 60th birthday. University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 18-22 May, 2008
- Groups in Galway 2008, National University of Ireland, Galway, 16-17 May.
- Conference on the local and global analysis of groups and related objects, in honor of GEORGE GLAUBERMAN, University of Chicago, Mar 24--28, 2008.
- Representation Theory of finite groups and related topics, January 14, 2008 to May 23, 2008. MSRI, Berkeley, CA.
- Combinatorial Representation Theory, January 15, 2008 to May 23, 2008. Mathematical Sciences Research Institute, Berkeley, CA.
- LieGrits Workshop, Categorification and Cluster theory. 3 January 2008 -- 9 January 2008, Mathematical Institute, University of Oxford.
- International Conference on Representations Theory and Related Topics Northeastern University, Boston, USA. October 5-7, 2007.
- Aspects Gééiques en Théie des Anneaux et des Repréntations LENS, du 24 au 29 septembre 2007.
- Group Representations and Combinatorics,September 10th-14th, 2007 University of Florida. Organisers: Peter Sin, Pham Tiep.
- Lie and Jordan Algebras, their Representations and Applications - III, in Honour of Prof. Ivan Shestakov's 60th Birthday, Institute of Mathematics and Statistics of the University of Sao Paulo (Brazil) August 26 - September 1, 2007.
- XII International Conference on
Representations of Algebras and Workshop August 15 - 24, 2007, Torun, Poland
- GL07 Geometry and Lie Theory A conference marking Gus Lehrer's 60th birthday Australian National University, Canberra: July 2-6, and University of Sydney: July 9-13, 2007.
Leibniz Universitaet, Hannover, Germany 13-14 July, 2007.
- Workshop on Algebraic and Geometric Representation Theory University of Aarhus, Aarhus, Denmark: June 25-30, 2007.
- Summer School on Algebra and Combinatorics Lisbon, 25 - 29 June 2007.
- The 4th International Conference on Representation Theory July 16-20, 2007, Lhasa, Tibet, China.
- Algebraic and Geometric Representation Theory (AGLT) Workshop at University of Aarhus, Denmark, 25-30 June, 2007.
- Cherednik Algebras
Jun 18--22, 2007, Kings Buildings, University of Edinburgh
- Around Broué conjectures May 28-June 1, 2007, CIRM, Luminy (Marseille), France.
- Linear algebraic groups and cohomology, Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia, 16-20 May 2007.
- Groups in Galway 2007
NUI Galway, 18--19 May 2007.
- Representations, Cohomology and Support Spaces 29 April - 1 May, 2007, Bielefeld.
- Spring School: Hall-Algebras and their Applications CVJM-Bildungsstaette, Wuppertal: March 19 - March 23, 2007.
- Buildings and combinatorial representation theory, March 26 to March 30, 2007 American Institute of Mathematics, Palo Alto, California. Organized by Monica Vazirani, Michael Kapovich, and Arun Ram.
- Support Varieties in Representation Theory University of Paderborn, Germany: February 22 - February 23, 2007.
- The Hall-Higman Theorems: Fifty years on Mathematical Institute, Oxford, 5-6th January 2007.
- Indo-US Ramanujan Symposium On Non-Commutative Rings, Group Rings, Diagram Algebras, and Applications
Ramanujan Institute for Advanced Study in Mathematics, Chennai, India: December 18-22, 2006.
- Workshop on Representation Theory Leibnitz University, Hanover, December 15-16, 2006. 2006
- Rings and Categories of Modules
dedicated to Kent Fuller, Bressanone, December 14-16, 2006.
- Special session on Representation Theory of Algebras Canadian Mathematical Society Winter Meeting: Toronto Canada: December 9-11, 2006.
- Nikolaus Conference 2006 Lehrstuhl D, RWTH, Aachen, December 8-9, 2006.
Representations of Algebras and their Geometry Conference in Honour of Helmut Lenzing,
UniversitäPaderborn, November 10-11, 2006.
- Conference on the occasion of Michel Broué sixtieth birthday, October 25--27, 2006, Éole Normale Supéeure, Paris.
- Darstellungstheorietage 2006 SchloßThurnau (bei Bayreuth), 6--7 Oktober 2006.
- Maurice Auslander Distinguished Lectures Northeastern University, Boston, U.S.A., October 5-6, 2006.
Minisymposium: Representation Theory of Algebras University of Bonn, September 21-22, 2006.
- CATEGORIFICATION IN ALGEBRA AND TOPOLOGY
Uppsala, September 7-10, 2006.
- Noncommutative algebra
Granada, August and September 2006. Satellite of the International Congress of Mathematicians 2006.
- Workshop on Triangulated Categories, University of Leeds, 13 - 19 August 2006. Satellite of the International Congress of Mathematicians 2006.
- Sino-German Workshop on Representation Theory, University of Hannover, July 25-26 2006.
- Workshop on Algebra and Combinatorics in Swansea Monday, July 10--12, 2006.
Workshop "Perspectives in Representation Theory" Physikzentrum Bad Honnef, July 7-9, 2006).
PIMS/UNAM Algebra Summer School Banff, July 1--6, 2006.
- Representation theory of algebraic groups and quantum groups 06, June 12 - 17, 2006, Noyori Conference Hall,
Nagoya University, Nagoya, JAPAN.
- Representation Theory of Real Reductive Lie Groups, celebrating the birthdays of Bill Casselman and Dragan Milicic,
June 4 to June 8, 2006, Snowbird Mountain Resort, Utah, U.S.A.
- Geometry and Representation Theory: A Conference in honor of George Lusztig, May 30-June 3 2006 MIT Department of Mathematics, Cambridge MA, U.S.A.
- Groups in Galway 2006 May 19--20.
- Representations of Finite Groups
Mathematisches Forschungsinstitut Oberwolfach. Organisers: Alexander S. Kleshchev, Eugene;
Markus Linckelmann, Aberdeen; Gunter Malle, Kassel; Jeremy Rickard, Bristol. Date: March 26th - April 1st.
- Generalized McKay correspondences and representation theory, Workshop, March 20-24, 2006, MSRI, CA, USA.
- Conference on Representation Theory and related Topics
International Center for Theoretical Physics (ICTP), Trieste, Italy, January 23-28, 2006.
- Darstellungstheorietage and Nikolaus Conference 2005, RWTH Aachen, Germany: December 8-10, 2005.
- Special Session on Representations of Groups and Algebras, AMS 2005 Fall Western Section Meeting Eugene, OR, November 12-13, 2005.
- Sixth Century Conference in Representation Theory University of Aberdeen, 26-29 October, 2005.
Module Theory and Representations of Algebras, EMS-SCM Joint Mathematical Weekend, Universitat de Barcelona, 16-18 Sep 2005.
- Derived categories in representation theory (with a view towards geometry and topology),, Tsinghua University, Beijing, 22 - 26 August, 2005.
- International Conference on Representation Theory, III (ICRT III) July 31 - August 4, 2004 Sichuan University Chengdu, Sichuan, China.
- Groups St Andrews 2005 University of St Andrews, St Andrews, Scotland, 30 July - 6 August 2005.
- 5th International Algebraic Conference
Odessa I.I. Mechnikov National University, Ukraine, 20-27, July, 2005.
- AMS/DMV/OMG 2nd Joint Meeting Mainz, Germany, June 16-19, 2005.
Special Session on "Representations and Cohomology of Groups and Algebras" Organised by D. Benson and H. Krause.
- Celebration of the 65-th birthday of Donald Passman. June 10--12, 2005, University of Wisconsin - Madison, U.S.A.
- International Mediterranean Congress of Mathematics University of Almeria, Spain: June 6 to 10, 2005.
- GROUPS & GROUP RINGS XI Bedlewo (near Poznan), Poland June 4-11, 2005
- Workshop Algebras and Representation Theory University of Warwick, 26 May - 31 May 2005.
- Homology, Geometry, and Combinatorics of Representations Sino-German Science Center, Beijing, May 29-30, 2005.
- Group representation theory
Bernoulli center - EPFL Lausanne - January to June 2005.
- Algebras and Representations an International Asia-Link Conference, May 23 - 28, 2005, Beijing Normal University.
- Groups in Galway '05 National University of Ireland - Galway, May 12-14, 2005.
- Cellular and diagram algebras in mathematics and physics, Workshop, University of Oxford, April 3 - 9, 2005.
G�m�rie et Repr�entations,
CIRM (LUMINY), University of Marseilles, 11 au 15 April 2005.
- Conference on Algebra and Its Applications Sponsored by The Center of Ring Theory and Its Applications, Ohio University, March 22-26, 2005.
- Zassenhaus Group Theory Conference,
Auburn University Montgomery, March 18-20, 2005.
- algebraic coding theory
University of Picardie, France, March 2-3, 2005.
- GROUP THEORY AND ITS APPLICATIONS UNIVERSITY OF MANCHESTER, 12-13 February 2005.
- Representation Theory of Finite-Dimensional Algebras Mathematical Research Institute Oberwolfach, Germany: February 06-12, 2005. Organizers: Idun Reiten, Claus Michael Ringel.
- Perspectives in Mathematics: Algebras and Representations, Conference dedicated to the 60th birthday of Claus Michael Ringel, Bielefeld, Germany: February 4-5, 2005.
- Nikolaus Conference 2004, Lehrstuhl D fr Mathematik (RWTH Aachen), Dec 10-11.
- Darstellungstheorietage 2004, University of Stuttgart, 15, 16 Oct, 2004.
- Interaction of Finite Dimensional Algebras with other areas of Mathematics Banff International Research Station, September 25 - 30, 2004.
- Algebraic Cycles, K-Theory, and Modular Representation Theory, in Honor of the 60th birthday of Eric Friedlander, Northwestern University, Illinois, U.S.A., September 16-19, 2004.
- XI International Conference on Representations of Algebras and Workshop Workshop: 11 - 14 of August, 2004, Queretaro, Mexico.
- International Conference on Representation Theory, III (ICRT III) Sichuan University, Chengdu, China: July 30 through August 4, 2004.
- Journ�s Solstice d'��2004 : Groupes Colloque International, 24, 25, 26 juin 2004, Institut de Math�atiques de Jussieu.
- Representations of Algebraic Groups, Quantum Groups, and Lie Algebras, Joint Summer Research Conferences AMS, IMS, SIAM,
Snowbird, Utah, July 11-15, 2004.
- Moonshine - the First Quarter Century and Beyond. A Workshop on the Moonshine Conjectures and Vertex Algebras. July 5-13, 2004, Edinburgh.
- Representation Theory and its applications,
Matematiska Institutionen, Uppsala Universitet, June 22-27, 2004.
- Summer school quivers and geometric representation theory'', CIRM, Luminy, France May 24 to May 28.
- Workshop on Representations and Structures of Algebras May 17-21, 2004, Beijing Normal University.
- Groups in Galway 2004,
National University of Ireland - Galway, May 14-15, 2004.
The Coxeter Legacy Reflections and Projections, University of Toronto, May 12-16, 2004
- Lie and Jordan Algebras, their Representations and Applications-II, Sao Paulo, Brazil May 3 to May 8, 2004
- British Mathematical Colloquium 2004, Joint Meeting of the 56th BMC and the 17th Annual Meeting of the Irish Mathematical Society, Queen's University Belfast, 5-8 April 2004
- Geometric Methods in Algebra and Representation Theory, University of Warwick, 29 March - 3 April 2004
- Groups and Representations: Conference dedicated to the 60th birthday of Gary Seitz, March 24-27, 2004, University of Oregon, Eugene, Oregon.
- Second Sino-German Workshop on Representation Theory and the Theory of Finite Groups February 9 - 13, 2004, Goslar, Germany
- Representations of Finite Dimensional Algebras, University of Warwick, 8-13 December 2003.
- Conference on Groups, Representations and Galois Theory in Honor of Walter Feit, Yale University, New Haven, CT, USA, Oct 30 - Nov 2, 2003.
- Current Trends in Representation Theory, Banff International Research Station, Banff, Alberta, Canada,
October 25-30, 2003.
- Darstellungstheorietage 2003, Friedrich-Schiller-Universit� Jena 17./18. Oktober 2003
- Workshop on Jack, Hall-Littlewood and Macdonald Polynomials. ICMS headquarters, Edinburgh, Scotland, 23 to 26 September 2003
- Frobenius Algebras and Related Topics, Torun, Poland, September 11-17, 2003
- Summer school: Lie algebras and their representations Oxford, England, September 7-13, 2003.
- Irish Mathematical Society, September Meeting 2003. National University of Ireland - Galway. 4 - 5 September 2003.
- International Conference on Algebras, Modules and Rings, Lisboa, July 14-18, 2003
- Workshop on Representation Theory, Canberra, 30 June - 4 July, 2003
Part of a Special Year on Algebraic Geometry and Topology - 2003, Australian National University at Canberra
- Representation theory around the channel II, International Workshop in Amiens, France, June 20 to June 21, 2003
- "Journ�s Tresses", 9-14 June 2003, CIRM, Luminy.
- Conference on representation theory for algebraic groups, University of Aarhus, Aarhus Denmark. June 2 - 6 2003
- Workshop on Derived Categories and Applications, Edinburgh, UK. June 2 - 7 2003
- Adrian Albert Lectures in Algebra, 17-22 May 2003, The University of Chicago.
- Workshop on Hochschild cohomology and applications, 31st March - 4th April 2003, University of Leicester
- Finite Groups 2003 - in honour of John Thompson, Gainesville, Florida, March 10-16, 2003
- Algebra Mini-Conference, University of Western Sydney, Friday, January 10th, 2003.
- AMS - IMS- SIAM Joint Summer Research Conference Groups, Representations and Cohomology. Thursday, June 6 - Friday, June 14, 2002, Mount Holyoke College, South Hadley, Massachusetts.
- LMS Durham Symposium: Representations of Finite Groups and Related Algebras. Monday 1st July - Thursday 11th July, 2002, University of Durham, United Kingdom.
- Representation Theory of Algebraic Groups and Quantum Groups
- Twenty Years of Tilting Theory, November 18-22, 2002, Fraueninsel, Germany.
- Darstellungstheorie-Tage 2002, Kassel, 8.-9. November.
- ICRA X, Toronto, July 15 - 31, 2002.
- LMS Durham Symposium: Representations of Finite Groups and Related Algebras, 1-11 July 2002.
- SCHUR MEMORIAM WORKSHOP
- Algebra 2000 (Edmonton, Canada)
- Combinatorics of Lie type (Madison)
- Symmetric Functions and Macdonald Polynomials. Newton Institute, January to June 2001.
- Rings, Modules and Representations (Constanta 2000)
- Representation Theory and Computational Algebra (May 15-19, 2000).
- Representations of Finite Groups and Combinatorics (Magdeburg)
- Representation Theory for Algebraic Groups and Quantum groups (Aarhus)
- Representation Theory of Algebras(Bielefeld)
- Summer Schools orgnized by Karin Erdmann and other Bielefeld related activties
- CMS meeting
- Colloque `Catégories dérivées et groupes finis', Luminy, France: October 22 - 26, 2001
- Workshop: Representation Theory around the channel, Amiens, 31 August to 1 September 2001.
- Summer School 2001: Homological conjectures for finite dimensional algebras August 12th - 19th, Nordfjordeid, Norway
- Richard Brauer: Taking his ideas into the 21st century, Stuttgart, March 22-24, 2001.
- Symmetric Functions and MacDonald Polynomials, January - June, 2001.
- Summer School: Geometry of quiver-representations and preprojective algebras, 10 - 17 September 2000, Sussex - England.
- International Conference of Representation Theory of Algebras, ICRA 9, Beijing, China, August 21-September 1, 2000.
- Summer School and Workshop Hall Algebras and Quantum Groups, Hesselberg, August 22-29, 1999.
- Summer School and Workshop on Decomposition Numbers and Character Formulae for Lie Algebras, Algebraic Groups
and Quantum Groups, Blaubeuren, May 9 - May 15, 1999.
- Euroconference Homological Invariants in Representation Theory, Ioannina, Greece, March 16 - 20, 1999.
Infinite Length Modules, Bielefeld, September 7 - 11, 1998.
Theory of Algebras, Bielefeld, August 31 - September 5, 1998.
- ICM 98, Berlin, August 18-27, 1998.
- Representations of finite groups and combinatorics, Magdeburg, August 10-14, 1998.